Leave your everyday life behind. De-stress with our Husky puppies in the Arctic wilderness and watch the Northern Lights all night long!
- Welcome to Tromsø Villmarkssenter, handing out the thermal suits and boots.
- Hot drinks and aurora storytelling by the fireplace while waiting for the northern lights to appear.
- Dogyard visit with 200 Alaskan huskies happy to greet you.
- Hot dinner by the open fire in our cozy Gamme-hut; Bacalao- a fish dish that is part of the traditional Norwegian cuisine, with roots from the Portuguese culture. Coffee and tea.
- Stay over at the Lavvo-tent furnished with soft reindeer skins and high-quality camping gear. The Lavvo will be shared with other guests. Private accommodation is available upon request.
- Fresh and hearty breakfast the next morning.
- Guided hike with an experienced handler during which you will help us train our future racing superstars, who are between 4 weeks and 7 months old. Depending on their age, we will do different exercises to teach them teamwork with other dogs and humans.
- Delicious lunch in our cozy Gamme-hut; Bidos – a traditional Sami reindeer stew, our signature dessert dark chocolate cake, hot and cold drinks.
Transport (25min each way), aurora guiding, dog yard guiding & puppy visit, warm dinner, breakfast, warm lunch, rain clothes & boots, camping equipment (sleeping bags, inliners, mats).
18:45/14:00 next day (19h 15 min)
Meeting time and place
18:30 in front of Radisson Blu Hotel
warm underwear, gloves, a hat, and personal items you need for the overnight stay